Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Final Portfolio

We had our final critique last night. It lasted 4 hours because we had to go through everyone's portfolios. It's quite interesting looking at someone's work as a cohesive body. Often, you can pick up on specific styles that the person has, but that was not the case with mine. :) All that my professor had to say about it was that it was fairly "fresh" and technically well done. I took this as a compliment because I really haven't found a style yet. What's interesting, however, is that at the end of last semester, my Two-Dimensional Design professor said the exact same thing about my work, except in that case I was cutting and pasting paper cutouts. Oh well, huh? The way I figure it, I have plenty of time and lots more classes to figure out what I want to do with photography, so in the meantime, I'll just keep trying to make good, fresh prints.

P.S. Please excuse the duplicates, I decided to upload some of them again just to have the full body of work together.

No comments:

Post a Comment